Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Photo Contest!

Dear Graduate Student:

The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS) and the School of Engineering are accepting submissions for the 2nd annual Graduate Student Life Photo Contest. The contest is open to all arts, sciences, and engineering graduate students, who are invited to submit photos they have taken which convey graduate student life.

I wonder if they had this sort of thing in mind? Maybe I should enter this photo, though it's nearly a year old and title it

"Life at Graduate School: The Point at Which I Realized That is Was Breaking My Willpower, Sucking Out My Soul and Replacing It in My Body with A Black Cloud of Doom, Making Me An Insomniac, Making Me Question My Intelligence, and Still Costing Me $50,000"


Hmm. I don't think I would win.
Ah well.
The good news? The last time graduate school did that (above) to me, was the day I took this picture. April 27, 2007. Because I am a badass now and I don't let it make me cry. Duh.

No comments: