Saturday, February 02, 2008

An Energizing Meme

Ok so maybe it won't be particularly energizing, but I'm hoping that it will get the internet out of my system and I'll be able to write my response paper!!

1. How old will you turn in 2008?
The big 26


2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
ha ha nope and I don't think, I know, lol.

3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
Let's see....I'm looking forward to getting one step closer the finishing grad school, visiting Ja
m in NY, taking the day off on my bday and doing something really fun with Amy, seeing friends and family etc. Oh, yeah, and Jam and I are celebrating 3 years together at the end of March and we *might* go away. That'd be fun.

4. Do you like to say "I told you so?"
No. I hate saying it cause I hate hearing it. I do think it though!

5. Who was the last person to call you?
An unknown # from the San Diego area code. sweet.

6. Do you prefer call or text?
Depends- if answering/asking quick question texting is better.

7. Do you have any pets?
1 cockatiel, 2 parakeets, 9 fish

8. What were you doing at 1:30 am?
Driving. Ugh.


9. What were you doing at 3:00 am?
Sleeping.

10. When is the last time you saw your mum?
Um 10 minutes ago.

11. What is your mood?
Sleepy but pretty relaxed.

12. How many houses have you lived in?
3 Not counting semester abroad:
344 Union Street, Holbrook
Hubbard House, @ Smith
Deborah Road, here.



13. How many city/towns have you lived in?
Three

14. Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet?
Bare feet whenever possible/allowed

15. Are you a social person?
I try to be at parties, out and about, but am content being solitary every so often

16. What was the last thing you ate?
CUPCAKE!!!

17. What's your favorite color?
I think green...

18. What are you doing for your next birthday?
NOT WORKING. Beyond that not sure, as the Spanish art exhibit won't be at the museum yet. We'll see...

19. What is your favorite TV show?

Shows: Lost, Grey's Anatomy, ANTM, Pushing Daisies, Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl

20. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Raspberry

21. Do you like coffee?
OMG. YES.

22. What are you listening to?
Rilo Kiley's "I Never" and Lily interjecting with a chirp


23. Do you have an iPod?
Yes, a (Product) Red Nano, I love it.

24. How do you feel about the last person you kissed?
Tee hee. Very good, it was Jamaal!!

25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Umm I guess mostly on the right.

26. Do you know how to play poker?

Not really!!

27. What are you thinking about right now?
How I really should be doing my response paper....

28. Any plans for this weekend?
SUPERBOWL SUNDAY IS TOMORROW! I am going to swing by to see my friend's new baby (even though I've seen her twice. Can't.get.enough. and then going to the g'rents cause they've got the biggest tv!


29. Have you cut your hair this week?
No but I wanted to.

30. Last picture you took?
Last night's daily pic. No no, it was with my cell at the library today, so I could remember the names of 2 books I saw that I thought my dad would really enjoy.

31. Are you a tease?
I don't think so, but ask Jamaal.


32. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
Not for a ride, just to see what kind of setup they had going on.

33. Do you prefer an ocean or pool?
Ocean, except for the pool that's right in my backyard :)

34. Do you smile often?
I try

35. What color are your bed sheets?
boring gray

36. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
hahahhaha um clothes, shoes, nail polish, purses, and crafty stuff.

37. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
No, I have too many favorite things!

38. Have you heard a rumor about yourself this week?

ha ha I don't think so....

39. Who is the funniest person you know?
Amy, my sister, is pretty frickin' hilarious. I am lucky though because I know a LOT of funny people!

40. What happened to question #40?

You mean this one?

41. Where do you want to go to college?
Dude, I'm getting my second degree, I have no plans to go to another. Though secretly, if I ever want/decide to get it, I'd like to get a PhD from an Ivy. Cause I'm a snob like that.

42. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Dude, it was totally myself. I made myself cry like 4 times this week lol.

43. Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth?

ABSOLUTELY.

44. Do you wish you were with someone right now?
Of course, but it's better I'm not so I do my homework!!

45. Are you mad about anything?
errrrmmm.....let me think.....nope.


46. Last person to IM you?
Uhhhhh. Oh! It was Alex! Hi Alex!!!

47. What are you doing besides this?
Trying to stay awake again. Gonna go do some conservation biology.


perfect baby girl Alexa. 123 awrrrrr..


No comments: