Thursday, November 16, 2006

sweet relief!

It's over! whether I passed it or not, the genetics exam is over and I'm gearing up for a weekend of lowkey fun times, which will include: JAMAAL, food, crafting, pedicures, partying, scorpion bowls, football aaanddd. well. you know.

Hooray!

In other news, the eBay buttons have arrived and I'm already planning to take the day after Thanksgiving off for the sole purpose of CRAFTING and doing Christmas-y planning.

So for now, huge relief, ready to have fun, ready to bust my ass for the end of the semester. Go ME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!
Congratulations Al! I will cross every finger and toe until you hear! Way to get this baby over and done!

Love, Elizabeth

P.S. Jamaal knows he needs to give you some extra special loving this weekend as a reward, right? RIGHT?!