Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Saturday's Post

As previously forsworn, I did post Saturday from New Hampshire. Of course I never figured out how to retrieve my blog with the whole beta deal (maybe you still can't do it? I dunno!) So I ended up creating a new mobile blog. Luckily I was home on Sunday, so I didn't make multiple mobile blogs due to my technology deficiencies. Here is the Saturday post. I like the fact that the autotext on my phone makes decisions for me, like using the word "me" instead of "of." It makes for a rather funny sentence.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Multimedia message

All me the sudden, i learned that i'll be leaving nh much earlier than anticipated. This is actually great because it means that my sister and i can now go to my friend rach's birthday. This also means that i must scramble to complete her birthday present, seen here

I would like to point out that I not only finished the stitching, but matted and framed it in a hand painted frame. It was my fastest work yet, made possible my a conair hairdryer with a cool setting. Ex-cell-ent. I really loved how this one turned out, hand-dyed threads are the greatest...well except when they run on the fabric, but in this case, I think the green dye that ran in the upper left corner gave the picture a bit of character. I hope Ms. Rachel enjoys it :)

PS. I am not counting this post as today's post because it's Saturday's post, DON'T WORRY!
off to Starbucks I go!

3 comments:

Excalibur said...

You did a fantastic job with it. Rachel loved it.

Anonymous said...

If you want to discover much more about vimax, If you want to discover additional about vimax
If you want to study additional about vimax, If you want to study more about vimax
If you want to understand more about vimax, If you want to discover far more about vimax
If you want to discover far more about vimax, If you want to find out far more about vimax
If you want to find out a lot more about vimax, If you want to learn a lot more about vimax
If you want to understand a lot more about vimax
If you want to study more about vimax, If you want to discover more about vimax
If you want to find out more about vimax, If you want to find out more about vimax
If you want to study a lot more about vimax, If you want to find out more about vimax
If you want to discover a lot more about vimax, If you want to learn far more about vimax
If you want to understand far more about vimax, If you want to discover a lot more about vimax

Anonymous said...

vimax cock growth, does vimax work, vimax results