Thursday, December 20, 2007

Suddenly It All Made Sense

This weekend Jam and I were in a bootleg taxi (ok he calls it a "dollar cab" I just call it bootleg. It makes me feel highly illegal and badass. But I digress) The driver had on a soft rock station playing Christmas tunes. One song came on and it was kinda weird. We sort of looked at each other like "WTF?!"

Then I read this post. And feel kind of insensitive that we were "WTF"-ing poor Dan Fogelberg. Whoops. At least stuff makes sense now!

Anyways, it's snowing here yet again. My ISE 5 pal had emailed me a bit ago describing her fantastic Australian Christmas plans and today I received another email saying that it's hard to imagine it's snowing somewhere while it's so warm in her neck of the woods. Ha ha I feel the same way about imaging it being warm somewhere else! She also mentioned that she should take pictures at home and post them on her blog (please do Christine!) and I think I might totally steal her idea. Stay tuned for some snow pictures and some crafty pics of what the heck I've been doing all this time I've been away from the blog!!

P to the S My Dad had an awesome bday, lots of great presents, it's been a while since I've seen him get so excited and happy about stuff. It was nice, cause dad works hard and is often overtired and kinda cranky, LOL, I won't lie, but his birthday yesterday was just great. Ha, just wait til he gets his Christmas present from my mom. He'll flip! I don't think either of my 'rents read this blog, but in case they do I won't mention what the gift is.

Well I hope all of you readers (all 3 of you) have an excellent Christmas, if that's what you're celebrating, and if not and you're some place cold and snowy, I hope at the very least you're staying warm!

No comments: