Thursday, December 06, 2007

Ornery

Perhaps I am just ornery today, but I came back to my office and was sooo irritated. Why?
Because my coworker arrived and turned on the lights!
From 8AM to 12PM the most ridiculously blinding sunlight pours into our office (we're on a corner and have nice windows) so when my officemate Rochelle and I are here alone, we have a strict no-light policy because the office is flooded and the fluorescent lights give us both a huge headache (when Kim is here, it's only fair that they're on because she works in a corner and needs the lights, Laura of all people DOES NOT. She sits in the sunniest window!)
I came to work today and started everything peacefully and quietly in the natural cheerful glow of the sun. I left to wash my breakfast dishes and use the ladies and was greeted by the harsh stare of artificial overhead and ridiculously bring fluorescent. AND IT'S PISSING ME OFF BECAUSE THE PERSON WHO PUT THEM ON, FLICKED THE LIGHTS ON AND HAS LEFT. Where the hell did she go?? She's got 10 minutes to come back, and after that, the lights are going out again. Two can play this game, heh heh heh.

No comments: