Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My First Meme

Judy tagged me for a meme, something which I don't think has ever appeared on this blog. It is a simple meme requesting only 8 random things. Here it goes:

The rules:

1: Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own eight random things, and post these rules.
3: At the end of your post you need to tag eight people and include their names.
4: Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are my eight random things:
1. I have a toe gap from wearing flip flops, and the gap between my first and second toes is so large that it looks like I'm missing a toe on each foot!
2. I can make things grow outside, even ladyslippers, but I've killed at least 3 gardenias, 2 orchids, all of my Smith ivies and most of the other houseplants I've owned
3. I've been to Nantucket 11 times, but barring the 2 occasions I was evacuated because of a storm, I've never stayed in a building there, only a tent
4. When I was little, I collected clamshells from the beach and painted them with watercolors. I loved the way they smelled after being in the sun
5. I cut my own hair from 8th grade until just recently
6. If I won the lottery, I would build a hospital and school in Oloitokitok, Kenya
7. I have sacrificed two nice pairs of Ann Taylor Loft pants to the sidewalks of Tufts University
8. When I collected mosquitoes for the State Lab I always carried binoculars in case I saw a cool bird or animal. I saw dozens of birds, deer, turtles, frogs, butterflies and one day, I even saw a fisher

Well there you have it, my 8 random things. You're supposed to tag 8 people to pass this on to, but I don't know that many that blog!! I'll tag Alex and Amy and anyone else who stops by and might like to give it a go :) ENJOY!!

No comments: