Friday, January 26, 2007

Things I would like to

Take Part In:
100 miles by April 1st
I saw this on LiveJournal and on some of my favorite crafty blogs. You can swim, run, walk, job or bike 100 miles by April. I will have to figure out this week's mileage. I know I should be around 6 running miles plus more walking miles.

100 books in 2007
I believe I saw this one on LiveJournal. I've already read at least 1 book in '07, but I won't count it because it was one of my all-time favorites (Enemy Women by Paulette Jiles) and I was rereading it for at least the third time!

Put daily photos on the blog - especially since I have a digital camera!

Do:

Make my office a more pleasant place to work and live. This is what it looks like:




Ugh, oppressively boring!

More crafting for charities

So doing this one, already working on my squares.

Love this too, and it's close to home.

hmmm I'm sure I'll have more to post later. That's it for now!!

No comments: