Saturday, September 10, 2005

what do you want from me cruel graduate school?



I AM APPLYING TO GRADUATE SCHOOL
TO DO THIS I MUST TAKE THE GRE'S?
WHY?
WHY?
I HAVE NO F-ING CLUE
I want to be some sort of biologist person. Will I ever need to know that the square root of 8 plus 1 times the square root of 8 minus one is 7? That germane is the opposite of irrelevant and that sully is the opposite of cleanse? Let me answer for you: NO NO NO NO aaand NO!!!!

as my sister would say: le sigh

oh well. Tuesday and it will all be over.

Now I must run 10 miles for my half marathon training.
I have a new sportsbra and I new sneakers.
This could mean either disaster or glory:
glory-my sneakers feel as though my feet were shod not in shoes but in two little puffy clouds that bounce of the pavement and make me glide through the air. Sportsbra no longer eats away the skin under my boobs, but soothes it with its balm-like red absorbent cotton lycra.
disaster-I get blisters which break open and bleed and ooze juices all over my non absorbent socks. sportsbra takes advantage of already injured under-boob skin and continues the damage.

I am anticipating a combination of glory and disaster. we shall have to see how it goes....

No comments: