Friday, September 09, 2005

Picture book, pictures of your mama, taken by your papa a long time ago


Hey guess what? My friend (abouttheliltinghouse.com hee hee) told me how to start a blog. I know it's just like, going to a website and clicking a link and signing up and crap, but I needed HEEELLLP. She told me I should start a blog, well I think cause she has one and it's pretty fun to read and also because I have recently discovered my mad MS Paint SKILLZ. They're not really skills at all, the drawings I do, I think, are pretty substandard, but the thing is that they make people laugh, so I like that. Therefore, I have started this blog so I can put up the pictures. Or maybe write a funny but true story, about how my bus hit a car this morning (the one I ride, not drive) but for now, in 2XE's honor, I give you my piece entitled "THE FIRES OF HELL"
En-JOY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: