Tuesday, July 06, 2010

New Background


How's this EE???
A little less emo and angsty?
LOL

I admit to struggling with the blog layout. I can't find anything I like. This is better than the emo rain though.

I have things I need to post about but I am behind. At work, at life, at everything - I am behind.
Disaster.

I am also bailing for the weekend on Thursday. I can't tell you how irresponsible this is with the literal mountain of work sitting on my desk, the dozens of emails needing answers, the calls I'm supposed to be scheduling....yup. I'm bailing with my bffl (my sister) for NH - a small island in the middle of the lake, to be exact. This location lacks: internets, cars, stores, too many people, drama (most of the time....). What it has in abundance:

Sunsets

Sunrises

Wildlife


Bald Eagle

Common Loons

Mink


Mergansers

Dramatic Scenery


Fun and Games



Peace and Quiet

I'm not being dramatic when I say I'm counting down the hours til we pull into the marina parking lot and we're free to play for the whole weekend. Yay!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yes! I approve. This new layout, while not exactly what you would knit for the internets if you could, is damn near close to awesomely you. I'm not certain about the light blue text....but I can see how it adds to the whole look of everything. I just have light colored fonts on dark background phobias. Give me time. :)

I am jealousssss of your weekend in NH! The photo montage is fantastic. I will be here, most likely, enduring the heat and the fact that all three bedrooms in my apt are on one circuit breaker. And we all have AC. Yeah that math totally equals SUCKAGE.

I also have tons of work to do...because I had a business meeting yesterday and now I'm scheduled to give a talk at Whole Body Solutions in Quincy on July 20th! It's a Tuesday, at 6:30 pm. I'm super excited to be starting this whole businesswoman experience....and pretty darn terrified too. Cross your fingers for me!

Love ya lady,
EE

Al said...

fingers crossed!

female submitted masturbation stories said...

As a climactic finale, he pulled out and squirted thelast three jets in her face. But you do know your daughter will give that up if shethinks it can save you.
xxx stories mom
free bestiality stories archive
animal sex with women stories
gay young sex stories
mother son lingerie masturbation stories usa
As a climactic finale, he pulled out and squirted thelast three jets in her face. But you do know your daughter will give that up if shethinks it can save you.