Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I Got Tagged and Totally Missed It :P

I caught up with a blog friend (acquaintance? stranger? pal? LOL) and she tagged me in a meme forever ago, but because I hadn't read any blogs in forever, I totally missed out. I am in need of a little break at the moment, so I'm going to go for it. Yay!

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To

1. This weekend and its busy-ness - visiting with the fiance, Ducks Unlimited dinner (dork!), kayaking for the first time and cleaning up a local waterway, Mother's Day and catching up with the fam.
2. Smith Reunion Weekend
3. Going up to the island in NH
4. Jamaal finally moving up here and us finding a place to live
5. Planning some wedding stuff (also dorky...)
6. Reading some new books
7. Finally using a Christmas gift certificate to get my eyebrows done at a fancy place
8. Becoming more organized at home and work

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Worked
2. Lifted weights
3. Cast-on a baby dress
4. Semi-cleaned my room
5. Fed the birds some lettuce
6. Caught the 5:00 train by rushing insanely through the subway/South Station (felt accomplished)
7. Finished re-reading the sixth book in "The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency" series
8. Had a panic attack :( (Have I blogged about these? How I'm remembering this nightmare I have weeks ago and every time I have a vivid memory of the nightmare it triggers a panic attack? It's sh*tty as hell. Ironically it only happens when I am alone. It's weird and totally annoying and kinda scary. And I hate it. They're fading though, as the memory of the dream fades, which is good at least).

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

1. Get on top of things at work (snooooze I know) It could really earn me the respect I need to do my job well. I'll keep trying.
2. Finish my project backlog
3. GET A KITTEN
4. Help Jamaal find a job so he can move up here...and buy me a kitten.
5. Design knitted garments.
6. Find the perfect job in the conservation biology field....or at least a great volunteer opportunity that jives with my work schedule.
7. Find my sister an awesome job so she is happy and makes more money so she can tell the bank that laid her off to "SUCK IT"
8. Shop irresponsibly for clothes and makeup/body products to redo my wardrobe. LOL.

8 Shows I Watch

1. LOST
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. ANTM
4. Ugly Betty
5. Gossip Girl
6. Animal Cops/Precinct
7. The First 48
8. What Not to Wear

8 People I Tag

1. Amy
2. Rachel
3. Alex
4. Jam (in hope he revives his blog)
5. EE (in hopes she revives her blog)
6. I have
7. no more
8. blog friends :P

No comments: