Wednesday, June 02, 2010

The Weekend

The weekend was quite lovely.

It was relaxing - I shopped, went to the gym, lazed about watching my hulu queue, and worked on wedding decorations.

I have pictures I'll put up later...

In other news, I was cleaning up my favorite links over there on the right side of the page and "re-discovered" a bunch of blogs I thought were dormant. Putting them on my google reader was practically akin to Christmas morning, all those juicy new posts to go through. Hurrah!

I have many to add back to that list. I subscribe to 111 blogs via google reader though, so I'm not sure that there's enough room on my little blog scroll. We'll see.

Also, I am still mad about the oil spill.
So mad. Anyone have book recommendations on cutting oil dependency/living green, etc? I'll take anything worthwhile, not just oil-cutting tips, though those would be preferable!

That is all, back to the drudgery of the work day (sorry this was so boring).

No comments: