Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Favorite Quote from Last Night

"Do you have to pee? Cause you're getting kind of antsy...."

Tee hee hee. I absolutely did have to pee...and many times at that.

Here's to drinking two bottles of wine with your high school buddy and cackling for about four and a half hours straight. That was exactly what I needed!!

P to the S: We tried Five Rivers Cabernet Sauvignon, and it was gooo-oood. Maybe it tasted good because we had already killed a bottle of white, but I went to check out Five Rivers' website today and they've started a pretty cool campaign that supports women who are battling or have survived cancer ("Save a Goddess"). So I guess the whole "goddess" thing happening with the Five Rivers labeling/philanthropy is to appeal to women. True, one of the reasons I bought the wine in the first place was the nice label, but mostly because it sounded tasty and there was only one bottle left...and in a liquor store that's mostly pushing 40's and fifths of Hennessey, I figured that was a promising sign! Anyways, it's good stuff, even better than Bitch in my opinion!

No comments: